Aims to equip students with the knowledge and competence in the field of business and commerce to pursue a professional career.
• Duration: 4 years
• Curriculum includes commerce, subjects, CSR , Organizational Study and Field Report etc.
• Individual live projects.
- Admission is restricted to those who are hearing impaired, as defined in "The Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995". Hearing Impairment means loss of 60 dB or more in the better ear in the conversational range of frequencies.
- Candidates seeking admission to the degree programme should have passed the Plus Two / Pre degree or its equivalent from any Board or University in India, recognized as equivalent for admission to a degree programme in the University of Kerala or equivalent of 10+2 education in India or abroad
- Applicants must use speech and residual hearing and/or speech reading as the primary mode of communication.
- The total number of seats for the above programme is 30.
- Tuition Fee Rs.5,000/- per semester
- Caution deposit Rs.2,000/- (payable at the time of admission. Refundable on completion of programme)